Many of you have asked what is on my agenda lately, so I decided it would be good to put out a brief newsletter to give an update on how God is using me since leaving Bible Study Fellowship in September. Amazingly, there is life after BSF!
In addition to the blog (and a huge “thank you” to all of you who read it, share it, and encourage me through your comments), God is placing other speaking opportunities on my calendar. I’m so excited to have been asked to speak at these upcoming events:
Tuesday, February 25
- Racine Bible Church, “Daughters of Grace”
- Topic: “Mentoring”
- Mentoring has been a passion of mine for many years. I look forward to meeting and sharing God’s Word with the members of the “Daughters of Grace” ministry.
Saturday, March 8, 1:00 p.m.
- First Christian Reformed Church
909 E. Greenwood Avenue
Crown Point, IN 46307
- Topic: “Unlocking Your Passion for Christ”
- Tickets: 12.00 in advance, 15.00 at the door
All proceeds will benefit the Teen MOPS program
For more information contact:
Janell Rottier firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is a privilege to speak at this fund raiser. Janell has put together an amazing afternoon of gourmet desserts, coffee, worship and testimonies. Be sure to get your tickets today! I hope to see many of my friends who live in the greater Chicago area at this event!
Friday, Saturday, March 28-29
Racine Bible Church Women’s Retreat
Sheraton Hotel, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- • We will spend the weekend developing a higher view of God so that we might serve Him with excellence. I look forward to teaching the Racine Bible Church women and I pray that God will enrich all of our lives as we retreat with Him.
- • cost is $45 per person. This includes the room and breakfast.
- • Registration deadline is March 23. Sheraton Hotel in Brookfield
Contact Terri Wood (email@example.com)
- I look forward to seeing you as we retreat together
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, April 4-6
- Village Church of Gurnee Women’s Retreat
- Topic: “Everyday Grace”
- For information contact: Kris Fabrie firstname.lastname@example.org
- God is pouring joy and excitement into my study time as I research the women whose lives we will be discussing over this April weekend. I pray that God will open our hearts to receive His amazing grace.
In addition to these events, I am still working on the writing projects that I mentioned on the website. I trust God will bring them to fruition and I will definitely keep you posted.
Brian and I will be travelling to Israel in April. We are anxious to learn more about the life of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, and walk where He walked. It will be my joy to share those adventures with you in upcoming blog posts!
Again, thank you so much for sharing a few minutes with me a couple of times a week as you read the blog posts. Please feel free to contact me via email, phone, or through the website www.marciafurrow.com.
With much appreciation!
10 thoughts on “Spring 2014 Newsletter”
There sure is life after BSF! Wow! Praise The Lord! Love you! Sandy
Sent from my iPhone
What an exciting newsletter!!
I am so proud of you and the work you do for the Lord!!! I wish I was healthier and could go to Israel. So now you and Brian can be my eyes to see and learn about it. Prayers and Love!!!!
Thanks Marcia for your encouraging words.
Marcia, thank you for sending this info. It helps to have the dates in print so we will remember to lift you in prayer as you lead these sessions. Obviously we are very proud of you and your Christian leadership. I have forwarded this info to our Pastor. Let Christ be glorified, Love, Dad
Amen, Dad, Love you!