"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." John 7:38

Comments on: "Yogurt Raisins and Giant Malted Milk Balls" (6)

1. YEA!! Good thoughts and the video is back!!!

Liked by 1 person

2. Lisa peterson said:

Good words and wisdom my friend

Liked by 1 person

3. Dick or Sandy Carlson said:

It was nice to see your smiling face this morning Marcia! I hope Sue and Vonnie and I can come together as you suggested on your Christmas card. There was no blog with your photo so you may not have sent it to the others either. Do you have an idea of when your Chronological devotional will be available? I’m finishing Job right now and would love to have your devotional to read along with it. Love, Sandy

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Marcia Furrow wrote:

> Marcia Furrow posted: ” ” >

• Sandy, this is a video. There is no blog post, I hope you enjoy it. Will keep you posted on the devotional, and I DO hope to see you this summer!!

4. Dick or Sandy Carlson said:

Wow! That was great! I watched the one for today and The Happy New Year Video. I didn’t realized you switched over from the written blog to a video because we have been on vacation in Florida and Jamaica for our 50th Anniversary and were gone. I’m happy about your Videos and will look forward to hearing and seeing you every week! Thanks Marcia! Love, Sandy

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Marcia Furrow wrote: