"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." John 7:38

2014-04-21 10.40.05Friends, as you read this blog post, Brian and I will be walking in Israel! We are so excited to take this trip, to see the sights Jesus saw and to walk where Jesus walked.

It is not certain when, if, or how frequently I will be posting updates, but I hope to keep you posted on where we are and what we are experiencing.

Please pray for our safety as we travel, and that we might be open to all that the Lord would have us experience, so that we would be filled to overflowing when we return home.

I am already anxious to share this trip with you!

With much love,

Marcia

Comments on: "Walking Where Jesus Walked!" (8)

1. Janet Redeker said:

Oh Marcia and Brian, I am so excited for you!! How I would love to walk were he walked….but I will probably never get to. Therefore I am counting on you to be my eyes and ears so I can experience it through you!!!! Praying for your safety as I know 10 rockets landed there today, but thank God no one was hurt. I am so thrilled that you are there and seeing the Holy Land !!! ♥

Liked by 1 person

2. Bev Brewer said:

Stay safe Marcia. Write when you can

soli deo gloria
    [to God be the glory, great things he has done]

Liked by 1 person

3. Sandy Cunneff said:

God be with you till we meet again! I can’t wait to read all of your updates! Wish I was with you. Love, Sandy

Liked by 1 person

4. lisa peterson said:

We will keep you in our prayers for a safe trip. But what a trip this will be… walking the walk of Jesus. Definitely on our bucket list. Love, Lisa and Dave

Liked by 1 person

5. Carol Beckmann said:

Marcia and Brian,
    I join the many others who will be praying for you.

May your trip be life changing as ours was to the Holy Land!

So excited for you!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Carol B

Liked by 1 person

6. Praising God for your safe arrival in the Holy Land!

Liked by 1 person

7. Praying for you to have an amazing time. Can’t wait to hear all that you experience.

8. Cheryl Brandt said:

Marcia, I’m so excited for you and Brian! My sister and husband went last month and it was a blessing. Excited to hear about your time!

Liked by 1 person